Sunday, January 11, 2015

34 Weeks!


How far along:  34 Weeks, 2 days
Maternity Clothes: Yes. Why do we wear real waistbands seriously?
Stretch marks: Yes. I just realized I have some UNDER the belly too I hadn't noticed before. Boo.
Sleep: Spotty at best.
Best moment of the Week: Meeting with some of my pregnant online friends for Sunday Brunch! I've gotten to know these girls online since June, and it was amazing to see them in person after all the laughter, tears, and support we've shared. It's also exciting to have some local new mom friends. I will say that The Cheescake Factory seemed a little confused as to how there were THAT many super pregnant ladies all together at once! 
February 2015 Moms
Also one of my students gave me this: 
High Five! You got out of bed and are prego! Way to go! Keep it Up! 
He understands the struggle. 

Miss Anything? Break. Actually I just miss moving slowly like I did over break. I am definitely more worn down than before.
Movement:I think he is still breech because of the head in ribs thing. He likes to wiggle most in the evening, or when I rest the ipad on my belly and it's playing music.
Food Cravings: Nope.
Queasy or Sick? Nope. 
Have you started to show?  Is there a question? I need to do an updated bump pic though. I haven't bothered since Christmas and I am sure I've grown.
Gender: Henry.
Labor signs: No. Today I am planning to organize his clothes in the nursery and pick some going home outfit options, though! Eeek!
Belly button in, or out? Still in. HOW? I love you, belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or moody? Happy! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment