Friday, December 26, 2014

32 Weeks!





How far along:  32 Weeks
Maternity Clothes: Yes, and I love them and even some of THOSE shirts are getting a little short over the belly.
Stretch marks: Yes. Linea negra getting worse too.
Sleep: I've become a true furnace. I'm so hot I'm sleeping in cotton shorts, a tank top, and no covers. And I still wake up hot.
Best moment of the Week: Spending Christmas with my family. We are loved and very lucky. I can't wait for Henry's first Christmas next year - we already got his matching "H" stocking to go with ours. It will be really fun, too, since he'll be a 10 month old and able to at least enjoy ripping paper even though he won't know what else is going on! 
Miss Anything? Not school. Winter break is a godsend. Every day gets a little tougher on the body front, so this break is a welcome relief.
Movement: Lots. He particularly likes to shove his head (I think?) up in to my ribs on the right side.
Food Cravings: Not so much.
Queasy or Sick? Nope! PLEASE let me avoid this flu outbreak....
Have you started to show?  Yes. More and more people are getting surprised I have "so long to go."
Gender: Henry.
Labor signs: No. Hospital bag almost totally packed, though, and car seats probably getting installed next month. Oy.
Belly button in, or out? In! Shallower, but IN.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or moody? Happy! This kid is nearly here.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment